We provide Independent Medical Evaluations (IME), Independent Medical Opinions (IMO), nexus letters, ratings reviews, most medical conditions, and secondary conditions.
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- TBI- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- MST – Military Sexual Trauma
- Cognitive and memory impairments
- Psychological symptoms secondary to pain, trauma and medical conditions
- Medical conditions and complications from Agent Orange exposure or chemical exposure, burn pits, etc.
- Sleep Apnea
- Headaches Migraines
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Erectile dysfunction
- Respiratory conditions
- IBS. GERD
- Seizures disorders
- Hepatitis, Cirrhosis and liver conditions
- Smoking and medical conditions related to smoking.
- Death claims
- TDIU claims
- Aid and Attendance
- Special Monthly Compensation
We offer secondary condition reports and nexus opinions, based on solid research:
- Sleep apnea, Hypertension and IBS secondary to PTSD
- Cardiovascular disease secondary to PTSD
- Medical complications from cigarette smoking secondary to PTSD
- Stoke/CVA secondary to PTSD
- Erectile dysfunction secondary to side effects of meds and psych conditions.
Most IMO’s involve medical record review and investigation with a medical opinion, a nexus, and rating. This can be done for any veteran, in any state, or internationally.
We can correct: misdiagnosis, mistakes and omission in your previous evaluations, identify critical life issues that were not included or ignored by the C&P doctor.
Correct labels such as “Personality Disorder” or “Adjustment Disorder” that are frequently misused to deny benefits. Additionally separating and identifying clinical conditions that are often inappropriately “coupled together” that decrease your rating and benefits. Such as “PTSD with TBI.”
Claim Denials and Appeals
From Vietnam Vets to current Vets, many claims get denied by the VA due to lack of medical evidence in your medical records, misdiagnosis of conditions, lost records, lack of service connected disabilities, and sometimes just inexperience of the doctor doing your VA exam.
We assist veterans with unjustified claim denials. We investigate why the claim was denied, correct it, and provide clinical support to get that claim approved.
If a doctor performs a sloppy review, if you don’t give the “correct” answers in a review evaluation, or there may be a single “therapy note” that states “The veterans condition has improved” you can have your current rating decreased. We assist all veterans who have improper rating reductions and correct it with clinical evidence.
As a veteran, you may be rated too low for your actual disability or a combination of disabilities. Many times disabilities are not evaluated, or rated, correctly. We will assist you with getting the proper rating for your psychological or medical conditions. If you fit the criteria for a certain rating level, then you are justified and supported by VA guidelines to be granted that rating.
If you have an “undesirable” or “general” discharge, and your in -service psychological issues or trauma’s resulted in reprimands, substance abuse, or conduct issues, which then resulted in an unsatisfactory discharge, we can assist with challenging your discharge status.